Monday, July 23, 2007

News Sans Pic

Big News: You'd think of all the photo ops I get, I wouldn't miss a big one, but I did. Last Thursday evening, Big Dawg announced that he wanted to ride a two wheeler. So I went out and raised the training wheels as high as they would go so the bike still had some help, but only if he tipped pretty far.

When I guided him around the block he was able to go about five squares of sidewalk before he'd tip onto a training wheel. Chalupa took him out again on Friday and it was about the same thing. Nothing on Sat.

Yesterday, one trip around the block, the training wheels were removed and Voila! He's riding a two wheeler! Just like that. It was quite amazing.

In other news: Peanut's soccer team won the district championship with earned the team a birth into the State Tournament which begins this week and runs 1o days. It's double elimination so it could be a few long evenings. We'll see!

No comments: