Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Running in 2013

Last year I figured I ran 15 times all year. Four days were my annual running streak; three days were in training; two times were 1/2 marathons; and the remaining six runs were, well, non-starters.

This year the annual running streak lasted a whopping eight days. However, my efforts are a lot more deliberate this year. Now that I've minimized some of my hours with the University, I'm in a much better position to actually train for and run in an event or two.

My hopes are for a marathon in late Feb or early March. Another a few weeks after that. Then explore a 50k or 50m event in Minn. I have it in my head to attempt another 100m this year.

"There are miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

And so it goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog.
visit this site:
http://engineers-society.com