Monday, March 13, 2017

Back by Popular Demand!

\
The Taylor Tabloid Blog is getting pulled from the moth balls, receiving a good dusting-off, and being resuscitated in lieu of other Social Media (Face Book).  

The unwanted ads, unsolicited commentary, and partisan proselytizing became a distraction from the simple FUN and messaging we (the Taylor's... more aptly me) want to share. And so without further ado and much excitement (as seen in this picture) we relaunch our Taylor Tabloid efforts. 

Big Dawg is even wearing clean skivvies (yes, that's a word... I looked it up).  

Looking ahead, the likely focus of this Blog will continue to be the ongoing adventures, exploits, travails, victories, skinned knees, laughs, tears, and gas as the universe expands around the existence of our far from exotic, but still entertaining family.   

And so it goes.... enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex,

This is so fun. You are making me nostalgic for my old blog. But seriously, looking forward to reading your adventures. I guess I better dust of my rss feeder if blogs are coming back.