Wednesday, July 17, 2013

History books

When I rented the U-haul for our first major assent on our move, I remember the guy telling me that cross-town moves are way worse that x-country moves. He was right. 

Just about three weeks later, we finally completed the move. So now, under a half moon, and a cardinal singing in the background, I'm sitting by the side of the pool and am glad the move is done. 

But I can't help feeling a bit sad for all that was lost while in that house. The list includes birds (to many to count), fish, dogs, a cat, and a bit of my sanity.

Somehow I know we're good.  We move on and forward. The adventure continues. .. and oh the vistas we'll see. It would help to win the Lottery to expedite things. Just sayin'.

1309 Goldenrod.... is in the books.  And so it goes...

No comments: