Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tabloid Takes a Break...

Sitting in the Denver airport waiting for a connection to San Fran.  From there, over the Big Pond to Shanghai.  Because of the Chinese Govt. censorship, I'll be unable to post to the blog during my trip (bummer); no tweets or FB updates.

I will have access to MSN Hotmail, and have a temporary account:  Alex.aleami@hotmail.com.  This should work.

In my absence, Professor Sidetrack will teach two evenings of my class.  Kids will all in for the flurry of Spring of sports.  Smelliot leads the pack with her tennis exploits.  She and her doubles partner, Claire are hopeful to dominate the JV circuit, and maybe even "play up" a time or two!   Batty, was just shy of making her JV goal so may be relegated to play with JV 2 for a while before she gets called up to the JV 1 squad.  Chalupa, managed to make the varsity soccer squad.  It's good the number of drivers has increased in the house, because there is a lot of running around.

Ick will begin his soccer exploits ... three-a-week practices AND two Baseball practices.  Meanwhile, Mamacita commits to swimming one day a week, and I'll continue my minimalist training for 100 miles in the fall.  I plan to run a mile or two on the Great Wall when I get there.  Hope they'll not censor that!

Still no news on Missing Monty.  Hope is dwindling.  We have one lead still being teased out.  It's a long shot.  We'll see.  That's about it for now.  Posts will resume in by April 7 or 8th as time permits.

And so it goes....

No comments: