Thursday, October 01, 2009

I've Been "Enlightened"

This may come as no surprise to many of the folks who check out this blog from time-to-time, but here goes. As I was walking across campus on my quiet way to lunch, I was rudely accousted (verbally) by this gentleman here! And guess what he tells me... I am a sinner and fornicator and I am going to hell.
Hmmm?!? Now, how does he know this? I've never met him before, I've never had a beer (or anything else) with him and BOOM! He knows that I'm a fornicator and sinner, and that I'm going to HELL. By the looks of some of these students, they are equally miffed by this "revelation". And so it goes, students, faculty and staff at Iowa, a major academic institution, nessled in the wholesome heartland of America, are doomed to an eternal inferno and suffering. .

This is an amazing part of campus life. A person can learn something new every day! How about that??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Syd said...

Repent now Alex and you can save your soul from burning. :)