Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Beaner Goes the Distance

You can't see it, but my eyes were beginning to well up. It was the flash... We blinked and look what happened. I remember when she "graduated" kindergarten. I cried openly. My skin is tougher these days... it needs to be. She fights through her own battles, as we all do, every day, and we know it. And yes, this is proof positive: she's winning. Beaner is becoming a beautiful young lady and we are very proud of her; VERY proud of her. And we love her very much.
Now if you'll excuse me... I think I have something in my eye. :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Cravitz said...

Aw man, Taylor, you can't do that. Now this sappy mom has something in her eye too. You've changed so much since we saw you last, Elliebean! It seems like yesterday that we met you as our little 6-yr old neighbor, and now look at you! We proud of you too. Miss you all - The Mentings

Mrs. Cravitz said...

Oh, and what's with all that hair on your Dad's head??? Jeez, figured he lost it all a long time ago . . .