Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Get Your Holiday Cards NOW!

Ok, if you look to the right of this post, you'll see a banner ad for 50% off holiday cards. They are nice cards and are sold by the place where Side Track and I work. If you're in the market for holiday cards... now is the time to get them.

Here's the deal, a guy I know at work has a blog. Not sure what's on it, but he has a banner ad and has actually sold some cards though his site. Saddly this came up in a meeting and the person in charge of these banner ads asked why I've not sold any. The entire team laughed and one person said my site was not the type of place someone would go to buy Holiday Cards.

One thing lead to another and the next thing you know The Taylor Tabloid was pulled up [gulp]. It was clear from the first image people saw, this site was not established to sell holiday cards. So, all I can say is don't let images like this, prevent you from your holiday card shopping. They are nice cards and I'm certain you can customize cards to fit your personal needs and holiday message.

That's my pitch for this holiday season. Promise.

1 comment:

brochure printing said...

Nice card! I love all his sentiments. Make me ready for warmer weather. Good job!