Thursday, September 06, 2007

19 Years Later

Ok, this was our picture of our last day on the beach. Our return (with kids) was uneventful so we're back in the saddle again. And guess what, we celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. Yep. Wanna know how? We'll we went to a popular local resturant, orders a bottle of wine and some food. Then for the next 90 minutes we spend our time and energies filling out school forms for our kids new school year. We then returned home to our kids... one of whom was a 13 year-old who decided to show us what emotional outbursts of screaming, crying, hating, loving and not understanding is all about. This is what 19 years of marriage gets us. Here's to 19 more years... I guess!

1 comment:

Weaky6 said...

A couple comments. First off, nice damn shirt sister. I am sure you gave her the ugly one, and kept the good ones for yourself. Typical guy. Secondly, how come you never listen to me and why don't you understand, and I wish you would stop that, and last but not least, payback is hell. :-) Hee, hee. I know, I got it coming. Crap. I got the last one off and walking. Check out the video.
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q210/weaklands/?action=view¤t=MVI_4880.flv

Lastly, way to go! 19 years and all those beautiful kids. Now get back to work so you can feed them all.