Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Who's that CRAZY nut?

Twas the night before the Twin Cities Marathon, and all through the dome, these six idiots could be seen, far, far from home. Despite the Twins loss, it appears these morons had fun.

From left: Thomas "I am soooo annoyed by my Dad and these kids, I can't wait to go home" Ylvisaker; Maggie "Is this really how my cousin's act in public?" Taylor; Ursula "This is sooo stupid, I actually remembered to laugh" Beck; Ellie "I think I should have said 'excuse me' " Taylor; Elika "I think I'm falling in love with the guy in the red shirt and glasses" Beck.

The guy behind all this chaos appears to be a recently escaped lunatic from Decorah. There is no help for a guy of his ilk.

As for the marathon, CRAZY Pete and Alex helped pace Sarah (Pete's Sister from Apple Valley, MN) and Emily (a H.S. Senior from Lawrence, KS) to the finish line in time to collect a medal, t-shirt and the thrill of becoming a succesful marathon runner for the first time. Sarah and Emily were the hero's of the weekend. And as for the rest of this crowd... the Humphry dome may never be the same.

No comments: